Salford Primary Care Together CIC is helping to shape how health and social care services are provided in the future bringing the voice of primary care professionals and neighbourhoods to help positively impact health and wellbeing across the City of Salford. We are excited and inspired by this challenge and are looking for an additional Non-Executive Director to help take us forward on this journey.
SPCT is a social enterprise (registered as a Community Interest Company) first registered in 2016 is seeking to recruit an independent Non-Executive Director to join the Board to help us continue to deliver our plans to support the people of Salford to live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
Working closely with the Chair and Chief Executive, the Non-Executive Director (NED) will champion the vision and values of the company, ensure effective organisational strategies are in place, and make certain that the Board is always able to discharge its duties and responsibilities.
We are particularly keen to hear from people with Non-Executive experience, who can bring and contribute their expertise of:
- Financial and business acumen, relevant to scaling up businesses – especially with regards to social enterprises.
- Private sector experience – which informs the challenges of balancing entrepreneurialism and risk management; strategic planning and opportunistic business growth typical in volatile markets; and working with others on the Board to ensure we grow our people, organisation and business
- Contract and property expertise – acting as the link NED and serving for SPCT as a Company Director on a joint venture company that provides Primary Care facilities in the community
We feel it’s crucial our new Non-Executive Directors possess:
- Commitment to the vision and values of Salford Primary Care Together;
- Relevant experience of establishing and maintaining effective governance structures;
- An ability to confidently navigate a complex and changing health and social care landscape;
- Credibility with key stakeholders, including local GPs, the Integrated Care Organisation and commissioners; and
- An ability to place local people at the heart of organisational decision making.
The commitment in terms of time will be around 1 – 2 days per month. This post will be remunerated.