Within the EPiC portfolio the support is provided from us as a GP Provider Support Group to our Primary Care Networks.
We have 5 Networks in Salford:
- Ordsall & Claremont – Clinical Director: Dr Deji Adeyeye
- Swinton – Clinical Director: Dr Girish Patel
- Walkden & Little Hulton – Clinical Director: Dr Sapna Tandon
- Eccles & Irlam – Clinical Director: Dr Pete Budden
- Broughton – Clinical Director: Dr Mahmoud Megahed
As a Provider Organisation the PCNs purchase support packages from us that can include:
- Support / Business Management
- Project Management
- Business / Data Intelligence
- Service Delivery
Each network funds a bespoke package of enabled support to facilitate their annual objectives. This includes supporting them for example with the writing of innovation business cases, enabling projects to deliver against the Development Fund, delivering the DES contracts. These are tailored and designed for each PCN and annual contracts drawn up.
The Clinical Directors as part of the Members Organisation also have input and decision-making and governance oversight for the other areas of the SPCT portfolio. For example, as part of the governance group for the delivery of the Urgent Care work within the EPiC team, the Clinical Directors are involved.